Torres del paine & Fitz roy trek
Group size: 4 - 10
This is a spectacular combination of the crown jewels of Patagonia. Our expert guides know the region inside and out, and have even scaled some of the granite spires that seem to float above this majestic landscape. We begin the adventure with the full-circuit trek of Chile’s Torres Del Paine National Park (8 nights – 9 days). This trek is the most coveted, most extensive, and most remote in the park. We are likely to be alone on the back side of the circuit, away from the enormous groups found on the popular “W” trek. We utilize the extensive hut (refugio) system to prepare our delicious meals and assure comfortable rest during our trek through the park.
After over a week of stunning natural beauty and wildlife encounters (not to mention a little cardio), we are off to Argentina. It’s a beautiful three hour drive to the Perito Moreno Glacier, where a catamaran awaits us for a quick tour of one of the fastest growing glaciers on the planet. Then we blast off into the Fitz Roy Massif where one final trek concludes the adventure.
From the local cuisine to hand-picked hotels and ecolodges, accompanied by experienced guides who are truly passionate about the region, you’ll have a journey to remember forever.
DATES | 2016-2017:
November 6th -20th
December 4th - 18th
December 19th - January 2nd
January 2nd - 16th
• Expert guides
• Group gear (tents, stoves, & cooking equipment, sleeping pad, solar panels, satellite phones)
• Park entrance, camping fees, and back country hut fees
• All transportation
• All meals on tour
• Catamaran transportation
Not included in cost of trip:
• Air Fare to Punta Arenas, Chile and out of El Calafate, Argentina.
• Personal camping and trekking gear (clothing, trekking poles, sleeping bag, etc.)
• Alcoholic beverages
• Early departure from the trip
• Any cost before or after the specified trip dates